Sunday, February 20, 2011

run-down on the low-down...

WHEW! I can finally breathe! BUSY BUSY BUSY little bee I am! Just got off work and it was crazy busy but I had alot of fun hanging out with a new friends I met from Mississippi, Grant. That boy is tooo funny!
I finally got to see my best friends from high school, who I havent seen in over a year and half on Saturday!! :)
Christian is finally coming back to Orlando tomorrow!!! Ive missed her tons!
Goodness me, Ive been so busy I cant even remember what I have done! Well this week is going to be super busy, working every night and classes on Tuesday and Thursday!!
I need some new boots, I want a new black pair, anyone know a good place??
Goodnight world.

1 comment:

  1. Grant is awesome, I got to work with him at Crystal Palace for cookie shifts.

    ReplyDelete