Friday, February 18, 2011

the "new" news

Well to all my followers out there, guess I should actually let you know what has happened this past week soo here it goes.
Monday: (Valentines Day) Spent the day studying for two test and then had dinner with "the other half" (:
Tuesday: ACED both tests!
Wednesday: things with Levi ended, but its for the best, just arent meant to be.
Thursday: found out I really did ACE my government test! Then went shopping with my "tall soul mate" and Cowboys that night!
and then Friday (today) I laid in bed all day because Thursday I got bit by the meanest spider ever!!!!! Now I am sick. Wonderful.
But I would have to say I have had a pretty good week, overall. Tomorrow I FINALLY have a day of work! Then starts a very busy week of work plus school! I am ready for it!
Well, I am off to sleep! Goodnight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment